Friday, May 22, 2009

What a week...

This week was forever long. It started at 3AM when I woke up Monday morning to take my college friends who were visiting for the weekend back the the airport. I came home and went back to sleep until about 7:40 (I have to leave for work at 8:00...). I brushed my teeth, added a bra to my outfit and ran out the door. After work I had to call a friend who had a biopsy done and was getting the results. YAY for no cancer...now to deal with this pesky "lump". Tuesday I spent the entire afternoon doing homework that was due that night because I had not done any over the weekend. College online when you are old and a mom and working full time blows...Wednesday I cleaned, again, ran my girls places, went to the grocery store to "pick up a few things" and $100 later walked out and went home. Had class at 8PM...put the kiddos to bed...Thursday we had haircuts, then went through Wendy's for dinner and had to be at school for Ally's 4th grade band/chorus concert. They did a fabulous job!! That brings us to today. I came home from work feeling bloated, gassy and dizzy...I have been laying on the couch surrounded by "crap". Mike and the girls went to pick up dinner and a movie. Sounds like a good plan to me.

school quotes of the week "I am going to kill yourself!!!" "STOP teaching me!!" "Herrrlp!"

No comments:

Post a Comment