Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I don't know about this...

I am not a writer. Ask anyone who has is currently taking classes with me (or forced to help me). But a lot of my favorite friends blog and I think theirs are fun...we'll see. I am married to Mike coming up on 15 years. We have 2 beauties...Allysa Kelli and Cassidy Rose and a freaker (oops, I mean a dog) named Gabriel Marvin (for my father-in-law). I am a para-professional in an autistic support classroom and LOVE LOVE LOVE my job. I love my "boys" just as much. I am finally going to college because I think I have figured out what I want to be when I grow up. So hopefully in a few years I will have graduated with an Associate's in Early Childhood Development and a Bachelor's in Applied Behavior Analysis/Psychology and then I would like to maybe become a BCABA or something like that. But then I want to be all done with the whole college thing. My hubby is a pastor - and very good at it - and we have been at our church for basically our entire adult lives (since before we were even married!). God amazes me all the time with his ability to forgive my stubborness and idiot-ness (yes, thats a word) and still love me and provide for me and take care of me. How blessed am I???

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the World of Blog. I can't wait to read your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete