Wednesday, May 27, 2009

um...meow?

So Mike is away for the week. Cassidy is such a daddy's girl and does not handle that well. Last night when I was tucking them in Mike called. She talked to him for a minute and started to cry. When she hung up I was talking to her and cuddling with her and I was trying to make her laugh so I said, "You like Daddy better than me, don't you?" She hid her face in the blanket and was totally grinning. I told her it was okay because it made me happy that they loved each other so much. She said, "If Daddy isn't home and I want someone to cuddle with, I will come cuddle with you..." =] What am I, sloppy seconds???? So I laughed at her and then she said, "It's kind of like cats and dogs..." um, what? She said - and I TOTALLY quote, "You know how much I love dogs. If dogs weren't around, I would love cats..." SO I AM A CAT??!!!!!! nice, daughter. I'd rather be your sloppy seconds!! LOL I love that kid.

2 comments:

  1. Beth... you little blogger you! :) I didn't know Mike was away??? Give the girls a hug for me, and how funny is Cassidy... MEOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! "If dogs weren't around, I would love cats." I love the endless Cass stories between you in your blog and Mike on Sunday mornings when he preaches. :)

    ReplyDelete